There are seven classes of MAA membership available. Each providing a wide range of benefits and privileges associated with being a MAA member.
Architects are talented people with a flair for design, an awareness of social trends, keen business sense, solid technical skills and an understanding of the law.
MAA membership consists of a diverse list of members who are students, individual architects and architects from small, medium and large firms.
The profession of architecture involves everything that influences the way in which the built environment is planned, designed, made, used and maintained.
Recent MAA News
- MAA Golf Tournament
November 6, 2014
- Disposable Buildings or Modernist Gems?
February 16, 2012
- 10x20x20 on January 27, 2012
January 18, 2012
- Habitat For Humanity - 2012 A/E Build
November 14, 2011
- Migrating Landscapes National Competition - Registration Deadline extended
September 14, 2011
- Warming Huts v.2012 Competition
September 2, 2011